Air Ambulance – Because Your Health is Important
At Trinity Air Ambulance, we believe that when it comes to your health the service you deserve should not be anything less than exceptional. Offering both domestic and international air ambulance service, our teams are available 24/7/365 to meet the needs of our clients worldwide.The Trinity team is will have a variety of dedicated professionals, including Medical and Flight coordinators, medical staff and supporting crews. The Trinity team will meet the challenges of each medical emergency, regardless of the location or patient’s condition.The State of Florida, Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services has licensed our company as meeting their high standards for air medical transportation.Skylink Jets is a direct air carrier, FAA Part 135 certificate holder, with operational control of our 4 Learjet 35A.Two Learjet 35A’s are equipped with the ZR Lite modification and will fly 5.5 hours without stopping. This means fewer fuel stops and shorter transport times. In each jet there is room for up to 4 additional companions and luggage.Aircraft are equipped with medical grade oxygen, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) medications, cardiac monitors & defibrillators, stretchers, ventilators, IV fluids. Additional supplies & equipment are added to tailored care to each patient’s specific needs.Whether you are holidaying in a foreign country, on a Cruise Ship getaway or vacationing on a tropical island, Trinity Air Ambulance International can make even the most remote medical transport possible.Trinity Air Ambulance International is dedicated to every detail.
Not every patient requires a private jet Air Ambulance transport. There are situations when the client is medically fit-to-fly via a commercial airline with the assistance of a Medical Escort. There are considerable savings when using commercially available flights in these situations.Our medical staff is ready to assist those who need a little extra help when flying on commercial airlines. Trinity Medical Escorts will monitor the patient’s medical condition and comfort during the entire transport process. We have the experience and working knowledge required to make all flight and transportation arrangements. From wheelchair and ground transportation, to ticketing and portable oxygen, Trinity will take care of every detail to make each trip easy and comfortable.Some typical scenarios for Medical Escorts:
- Mobility Assistance: wheelchair and assistance to and from seats and flight connections.
- Assistance with supplemental oxygen and administering of medications.
- Assistance with self-care and logistics – on the aircraft and between flights.
Some patients may require a medical clearance by the commercial airline’s medical department. Trinity Air Ambulance can facilitate with the paperwork needed for the patient’s clearance. Trinity carries its own airline approved Portable Oxygen Concentrator, thus eliminating the need for bottled oxygen on and between flights. Having the portable oxygen concentrator will expedite your trip as some commercial airlines require an additional 48 to 72 hours to arrange for their portable oxygen supplies; and airlines do not offer bottled oxygen in between flight connections.
Trinity Air Ambulance Medial Escort services offer:
- Experienced, professional, courteous staff to make all flight and ground arrangements.
- Experienced Medical Escorts to take care of all your medical needs. (U.S. Licensed)
- State-of-the-art medical equipment, approved for airline use.
- 24/7/365 availability.
- Concierge services to arrange for airline ticketing, luggage handling, wheelchairs, healthcare facility coordination, home health care, physician consultations and hospital admissions.
Non-medical Flight Escorts are available for those unable to travel commercially without assistance. These Flight Escorts are available for clients who need a companion’s helping hand.
Trinity Air Ambulance offers experienced medical transportation services for Organ Transplant Teams, Organs, and Transplant Recipients.Trinity Air Ambulance has years of experience as the sole contracted provider of medical transportation services for the Jackson Memorial Hospital Organ Procurement Program, Memorial and Joe DiMaggio’s Children Hospital Organ procurement Program as well and Broward Health Organ Procurement Programs. Trinity has coordinated hundreds of successful Organ transports. Incredibly, during a 72 hour period 12 transports were coordinated for the Jackson / University of Miami’s Organ Procurement Program, a showcase of our timeliness and expertise.We at Trinity understand the need for a rapid response. Our aircrafts can be airborne for organ transports within the hour of request.
How the Air Ambulance Insurance Claims Process Works
Submitting PaperworkIn most cases, we will submit a request for preauthorization of our air ambulance services to the insurance company. We may also prepare documentation – based on the patient’s medical condition and the attending physician’s recommendation – necessary to expedite the pre-authorization approval process with the insurance company.Appealing DenialsIn the event that coverage is denied or only partially approved, our team has the ability to appeal the insurance company’s decision. At Trinity Air Ambulance International, our health insurance experts assist our patients and their families by submitting a memorandum of points and authorities to the insurance company. The memorandum is supported by medical records, medical literature, and appropriate case law in an effort to overturn a coverage denial.We understand that the circumstances surrounding a medical flight are difficult. During this time, you can trust Trinity Air Ambulance International to protect your rights to air ambulance benefits. Our commitment is to provide exceptional service to you, not only in the air, but also throughout.
- Travel and transportation needs for the patient are arranged in an expeditious manner.
- Providing the appropriate Medical Team based on the patient’s needs.
- Communication of accurate medical patient reports between facilities.
- Provide Medical updates via conference calls and/or e-mails.
- Conference calls between the treating and receiving physicians & facilities.
- Assurance of a second medical opinion, if needed or requested.
- Arrangement for the accommodations of family members.
- A personal visit by one of Trinity’s Case Managers provides comfort to our clients. Our presence, as your personal representative, will give you comfort in knowing that someone is looking out for you.
- Continuous medical chart review by the Trinity Case Manager ensures that the Physician’s orders are being carried out promptly and thus avoiding unnecessary delays and longer hospital stays.
- Trinity’s Case Management program includes the continual monitoring of client acuity level.
Our Medical Case Management Team takes the extra and important steps to maintain client safety and comfort, and at the same time saving you money and giving you peace-of-mind.
Trinity Air Ambulance International prides itself on meeting the needs of our clients and exceeding their expectations. From newborns to critical care, we go beyond the ordinary to deliver to our clients who expect more.